The company Impakta Metal is already present in more than 50 various markets all over the world. Approximately 40% of our customers come from the member states of the EU. The other 60% are mostly from the markets in Russia, Iran, Egypt, Indonesia, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and the Republic of South Africa.