The task of the final control is to ensure the compliance of the product with the requirements of the customer and with the requirements of the international standards (DIN, EN, ASTM, UNI, ÖNORM…).
The types of the final control of products and intermediate products:
- dimension control
- control of the surface
- control of hardness of materials
- ultrasound examination
- control of materials to replacement, chemical analysis, and metallography
Modernly equipped mechanic and metallographic laboratories offer us:
- testing of mechanical characteristics of the materials,
- examination of macroscopic and microscopic characteristics of the materials,
- testing corrosion resistance of the materials,
- hardenability test of the materials,
- testing of the magnetic characteristics of the materials.